Custom designs for your fabulous blog!

a;lsdfjaslfjasldfjasd;lfj

Just tell me what I can do for you in the comment section of PayPal!
Select Your Graphic

2.02.2009

Kids... Me & RAW III

This button was based on designs by One Cute Blog.


OHHHH Rae Ann! That made me laugh out loud. I most certainly was not expecting to see myself when I opened the attachment! I DO LOVE it though. I am somewhat apprehensive, maybe just self consciousness, about having my 36 year old face on my button. Do people really want to look at that? After pondering the situation over breakfast this morning, I'm goona go for it! I think it's fun and I AM the queen of all things awesome, so bring it on! Never mind the fact that I'll do almost ANYTHING for a good laugh! Can't wait to put it up!

1 comment:

one cute blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.